A Modern Notary Company in New Jersey
In the last years of the Roman Republic during the days of Cicero, a new form of writing came into existence. This writing is what would now be called shorthand, and it was used by writers called notarius. Notarius would use this shorthand to record statements and transcribe them later into long-form minutes. The notarius would move up the ranks of government, soon becoming registrars involved in the Roman government’s highest levels. Thus, the notary public became an essential part of many legal processes and continues to be an important public servant to this day.
Now, nearly two thousand years later, notaries provide critical functions, which include the administration of oaths, recording affidavits, and the authentication of legal documents. Yet, until recently, those who required the services of a notary public would need to dedicate time to travel to a notary office in order to receive their services. Trending Notary saw the need for a modern notary company that provided comprehensive mobile notary services to individuals and business entities
At Trending Notary, we offer mobile notary, loan signing, and fingerprinting services. We realize the importance of getting your legal documentation notarized correctly and having fingerprints quickly and efficiently submitted to a federal or state agency. Our modern notary company has partnered with experienced and knowledgeable notaries, signing agents, and fingerprint technicians to provide high-quality mobile notary services you can rely on. All of our agents are commissioned and insured to guarantee first-class notary services to our clients. Trending Notary offers mobile services to the following locations:
- Bergen County
- Essex County
- Union County
- Hudson County
- Middlesex County
- Monmouth County
Remote Notary in Union County, NJ
Trending Notary is also a remote notary in Union County, NJ. Our notary publics have been certified in all legal states (excluding Louisiana and Puerto Rico) to provide notary services on a national level. Some of the exclusive services offered by Trending Notary include:
- Appointment completion in under 10 minutes
- The ability to get all documentation notarized online
- Connect with one of our commissioned and insured notaries from your home or office
- Contactless document delivery via your computer or tablet[bookly-cancellation-confirmation
Remote Online Notary
By utilizing our remote online notary, you can reduce the time spent scheduling a visit and traveling to a notary office. As a modern notary company, our online notary services provide a contemporary solution for today’s time-starved world.
New Jersey Notary Online and On the Road
Trending Notary is a New Jersey online notary service that also handles notary public requests from all legal states. We have multiple notary agents readily available to handle your requests. Our comprehensive online and mobile services include the following:
Remote Online Notarization (RON)
- Appointments completed in under 10 minutes.
- Get your documents notarized completely online.
- Connect with a commissioned and insured Notary from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere in the world.
- Contactless delivery: Book your appointment, verify your identity and get your documents notarized all from your computer or tablet.
Mobile Loan Signing Agent
- Our Mobile Loan Signing Agents are NNA certified, background screened and insured.
- We will travel to your home or office for your closing.
- Our Agents are experienced to handle Purchase Closings, Refinances, Equity Loans, HELOC and Reverse Mortgage Loans..
- We are trained on Traditional Closing, Hybrid eClosings and Remote Online Notarizations.
Mobile Notary Service
- Our experienced notary will travel to your home, office or any public place.
- No minimum order
- Our trained agents are on call 24/7.
- General notary services, Wills, Trusts, Affidavits, Loan Closings, structured settlements, Automobiles
- No minimum order (Discounts on large groups)
- Our experienced fingerprint technician will travel to you anywhere and anytime
- We’ll provide the fingerprint card
- Ink Fingerprinting, FBI FD-258 Cards, Fingerprint cards, etc.
All of our mobile services are provided by certified and insured notaries that are highly trained and experienced. Our mobile notary services are available in the following locations:
- Newark, NJ
- Jersey City, NJ
- Millburn, NJ
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Linden, NJ
- Edison, NJ
- Woodbridge, NJ
- Philadelphia, PA
Notary Services Online
Step into the 21st Century with notary services online available exclusively from Trending Notary. Don’t budget your precious time trying to schedule and travel to a notary office when you can use a modern notary company like Trending Notary!
National Notary Service Online
Trending Notary sets the standard for fast, efficient, safe, and secure mobile and online notary services. Our national notary service online can handle notary requests from all legal states providing you with a superior solution to your notary public needs. To learn more about our mobile fingerprint service, mobile notary service, mobile notary signing agents , or any other notary services, contact Trending Notary, the modern notary company today!
Book an appointment or call 908-669-9082
Trending Notary strives to provide top-tier mobile notary, loan signing and fingerprinting services. We understand the importance of getting your legal documents correctly notarize and having your fingerprints properly submitted. Therefore we’ve only partnered with the best notaries, signing agents and fingerprint technicians to service your needs. Our agents are all commissioned and insured, providing you the peace of mind of receiving high-quality service.
We specialize in the creation and notarization of legal documents and loan closings. Trending Notary also is an expert on the execution of ink fingerprint cards for immigration, licensing and certification background checks.
Book your appointment today and experience your easiest notarization and fingerprinting.
Once you book an appointment, you will receive two emails.
- From email@example.com with the details of the service you’ve requested.
- A PayPal Invoice from Trending Notary
Once your invoice is paid your appointment will be confirmed and a commissioned agent will meet you at that time. This applies for our mobile services and Remote Online Notarizations.
Our fee to notarize one document is $14.95 (Any additional seals are $5 each)
The fees vary based on the state and distance. Click the “Book Appointment” link above. Choose your service and our representative will reach out to you via phone or email with a quote.
Yes, Trending Notary has partnered with title agencies and lenders nationwide to provide high quality, secured and accurate loan closings. We ask that our business clients contact us directly at 1-(908)669-9082 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, we do allow you to travel to us. We recommend our Remote Online Notarization for any individual who wishes to have their documents notarized by a commissioned notary.
Trending Notary provides online notary services for all legal states (Louisiana and Puerto Rico excluded).
Trending Notary is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.